Named for Major General Benjamin Lincoln, a general in the continental army during the American Revolution, Lincolnton has a long history and rich heritage in the North Carolina piedmont. The Battle of Ramsour’s Mill took place in June of 1780 and proved to be pivotal to the disruption of Loyalist activity in the region. It has since become vital for the economy of the piedmont. Lincolnton is the county seat of Lincoln County and has grown substantially in the last few decades for many reasons. While property values continue to increase, housing remains reasonably affordable considering the high standard of living residents enjoy. The Queen City is just a short drive from Lincolnton, making it a viable suburb or satellite town. Recreation abounds with its proximity to Lake Norman and Crowder Mountain State Park.
The town has all the conveniences and amenities people need, as well as excellent schools and quality healthcare. Families get to make use of pristine City Park, Betty G Ross Park, and Highland Drive Park. As a bonus, being on the northwest side of the Charlotte-Metro area has the advantage of being closer to the North Carolina foothills and mountains. People searching for homes in the Charlotte area cannot do better than Lincoln County.
If you have residential or commercial property in or near Lincolnton, you know that there is one downside to living here. Pests can shape your experience and be quite aggravating. However, you would have to live on the moon to not ever have any issues with pests. That is why you need pest control professionals you can trust.
Pest Control You Can Trust in Lincolnton, NC
Rid-A-Bug has been around for over forty years. We are family-owned and operated, but that does not mean we have any less experience or expertise than the big national companies. We have a number of licenses and certifications, including:
- Licensed, Certified and Registered staff – North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- WDIR Accredited Inspectors – North Carolina Pest Management Association
- Quality Pro Certified – National Pest Control Management Association
- NC Wildlife Damage Control Agent – NC Wildlife Commission
- TAP Insulation Certified Installer
Whether it’s your home or business, Rid-A-Bug typically can provide same-day service for a number of pest problems:
- We can help you get rid of termites and keep them away.
- We will rid your home of spiders like Black Widows and Brown Recluses.
- We will find the source of ants and eliminate them.
- We can safely relocate wildlife such as opossums, raccoons, squirrels, and snakes.
- We will help you drastically reduce the number of mosquitos flying around your property.
- We will handle all of your existing and ongoing pest control needs.
Do you have pest problems in your Lincoln County home or business? Rid-A-Bug Exterminating will send your pests packing, so you can get back to enjoying everything you love about Lincolnton. Contact your trusted Lincolnton exterminators, so we can get to work.
Want to learn more about how we do what we do? Wondering about eco-conscious and humane removal? Read more here.