The Charlotte metro area continues to be one of the fastest-growing urban areas in the country. We have steadily worked our way up the population ranking for many years, and that shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Even though housing prices in Uptown can seem initially insurmountable to newcomers, there are several charming small towns and suburbs from which to choose. Nestled between Concord and Uptown Charlotte, Harrisburg is one such solution for people who want to live close to the big city without all the hustle and bustle.
A few of the reasons people move to Harrisburg include:
- Harrisburg is just minutes from Uptown Charlotte to the south and the Concord Mills Mall to the north.
- Harrisburg has great parks nearby such as Stalling Road Park and the Harrisburg Mountain Bike Trail.
- The Harrisburg Art Walk brings together some of the best art in the region.
- There are incredible schools in and around town.
- Residents enjoy world-class food and shopping without leaving town.
- The University of North Carolina Charlotte is a few miles down University Boulevard.
- Cyclists enjoy being near Mallard Creek Greenway and bike-friendly roads.
There is so much to love about living near one of the premier cities in the South; however, the one downside might be the pests. If you have a home or business in Harrisburg, you will be dealing with insects and bugs at some point. Fortunately, you have help from the experts at Rid-A-Bug Exterminating.
Harrisburg, NC Exterminators | Rid-A-Bug Exterminating
Pests common in our area include:
- Ants: Some of the smallest pests, these little insects are attracted to sweet foods and water. They will find their way into your home. Some can be destructive to your property and family.
- Termites: These are also some of the smallest pests in the world, but their impact on your home can be destructive.
- Mosquitos: These flying insects can carry sickness. No one likes mosquitos.
- Spiders: Spiders are scary to many people. They are common in our area, and a few species are venomous.
- Bed Bugs: People who travel frequently are especially susceptible to bed bug invasions. Bed bugs can cause major discomfort for you and your family.
What is the good news? You do not have to accept pest infestations as part of your life. In Harrisburg, you have a pest extermination team you can trust. Rid-A-Bug has been kicking pests out of homes and businesses for decades. We serve Harrisburg and the Charlotte area with fast and dependable pest control. Contact Rid-A-Bug for pest extermination in the Carolinas and Virginia.