Life in the mountains is just better. The temperature is cooler in the summer, the scenery is spectacular, and the neighbors are friendlier. Just a few miles from Boone and Blowing Rock, Vilas is the right balance of a Blue Ridge Mountain retreat while still having access to modern amenities. The community is just a few miles from so much of what people love about western North Carolina, including:
- Miles and miles of hiking trails ranging from beginner-friendly to serious backpacking treks.
- Some of the best mountain biking in the country.
- Fast-flowing rivers and streams perfect for fly fishing, kayaking, whitewater rafting, and tubing.
- Charming mountain towns like Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, Valle Crucis, and West Jefferson.
- The highest ski resorts in the Southern Appalachian Mountains - Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain.
- The trails, mile-high swimming bridge, and nature center at popular Grandfather Mountain.
- Interesting shopping and excellent restaurants.
Vilas is the perfect place to live for college students, retirees, and people with careers in Boone or who work for companies that allow them to work remotely. It is also an excellent community for people who own investment property, second homes, and vacation rentals. If you own property in the Vilas area, you need a professional exterminator you can trust.
Professional Pest Extermination in Vilas, NC
Unfortunately, regardless of where you are in the South, you are going to be dealing with pests. Besides being a nuisance, most insects are essentially harmless. A few of the ones that can cause damage to your property and health include:
- Venomous Spiders: Black widows, brown recluses, false black widows, and yellow sac spiders can all be found here.
- Termites: It does not take long for termites to do thousands of dollars of damage to your home or commercial property.
- Carpenter Ants: While not as destructive as termites, carpenter ants can do quite a bit of damage in a short time.
- Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes are the worst nuisance and can carry harmful diseases that can impact your family.
- Bed Bugs: If you travel or host travelers, bed bugs can happen at any time. These pesky insects are not something you want hanging around your home or property.
- Snakes and Wildlife: Western North Carolina is home to a wide range of wildlife. While most snakes in our area are not venomous, they are still not welcome at your house or vacation property. We humanely relocate snakes, squirrels, raccoons, opossums, and other unwanted wild animals.
For pest extermination and wildlife relocation services you can trust in Villas, NC, look no further than Rid-A-Bug Exterminating. We are a family-owned and operated company based just down the road in Wilkes County.
Our team has decades of experience with pest and animal control services, and we are committed to providing the highest quality customer service. If you have a pest or animal problem, contact the licensed professionals at Rid-A-Bug today.