What is there not to love about living in Stony Point, NC? Its picturesque piedmont setting just below the foothills and mountains of western North Carolina provide the perfect backdrop for your adventures. Located almost exactly between Taylorsville and Statesville, the community is just a short distance from places in which to work or play, including:
- Stony Point is within 30 minutes of Hickory, Lenoir, Mooresville, Davidson, Mocksville, and Salisbury, NC.
- Stony Point is less than an hour from Elkin, Morganton, Winston-Salem, High Point, Wilkesboro, and Uptown Charlotte, NC.
- Stony Point is just over an hour and a half mountain cities and towns such as Boone, Blowing Rock, and Asheville, NC.
- Stony Point is less than an hour from picturesque Lake James. From boating and fishing to hiking and mountain biking, you can do everything there.
- Stony Point is within two hours of several incredible hiking and mountain biking areas such as Linville Falls and the Linville Gorge, Crabtree Falls, the Kerr Scott Reservoir Trails, Stone Mountain, Doughton Park, and much more.
With so much to see and do in and around the area, it is no wonder people are choosing Stony Point to raise families. If you own a home in northern Iredell County, you do not have time to waste battling with annoying pests. Rid-A-Bug Exterminating is here to make sure your pest control needs are met, so you can get out and enjoy our amazing area.
Stony Point Pest Control | Rid-A-Bug Exterminating
There are many types of pests that can plague your home in the piedmont. Some of the insects you can expect to face include:
- Ants: One of the tiniest pests, these little bugs can cause you repeated problems and get in your food. Carpenter Ants can actually damage wood in your home.
- Roaches: The speed with which roaches move is unsettling. Worse than their creepy movements, however, are the germs and diseases they bring.
- Spiders: Though frightening, many spiders are essentially harmless. However, there are four species of venomous in North Carolina. You must protect your family from Black Widows, Brown Recluses, False Black Widows, and Yellow Sac Spiders.
- Bed Bugs: Stoney Point residents do quite a bit of traveling. Bed bugs are the ultimate hitchhikers, often making their way into your clothes, blankets, and suitcases, riding home with you, then moving into your house.
- Termites: Termites are tiny terrors in your home. They can do a substantial amount of damage in a short amount of time. You cannot allow termites to live inside your house for any amount of time.
Rid-A-Bug Exterminating is your trusted pest control and exterminating company in Stony Point and northern Iredell County. We have been helping homeowners get rid of their termites, ants, roaches, spiders, and other insects for over fifty years.
We have the experience and expertise to send pests packing. If you have any kind of pest problems in our area, reach out to the expert team of professional exterminators here at Rid-A-Bug. We will respond quickly to exterminate all pests.