Located on the west side of Lake Norman, Denver, North Carolina, is the perfect place in which to live and raise a family. The town was originally known as Dry Pond when it was first settled in the 18th Century. The pond that was at what is now the corner of Highway 16 and Campground Road would dry up during the summer. Now, hundreds of years later, Denver is among the most popular residential destinations for one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the country. There are many factors that attract people to the area, including:
- Proximity to Charlotte and Hickory: Denver is within forty-five minutes of the Charlotte-Metro area, as well as Hickory, the largest city in the foothills.
- Access to the Airport: From Denver, you have just a short drive to the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport and, from there, thousands of destinations all over the world.
- Lake Norman: Lake Norman is the largest man-made lake in North Carolina. It is an exceptionally popular location for boating, fishing, watersports, and scenery. Rock Springs Nature Preserve on the lake is also nearby.
- Golfing: Denver is close to several golf courses.
- Outdoor Recreation: Being on the northwest side of the Charlotte area, Denver is much closer to hiking and mountain biking options at places like Crowders Mountain State Park, Lake Norman State Park, South Mountain State Park, the Asheville area, Boone, and Blowing Rock.
If you have a home on the west side of Lake Norman or anywhere else in Lincoln County, you know pests can be a problem. Do not let tiny insects spoil your experience. Rid-A-Bug Exterminating is here to help.
Rid-A-Bug Exterminating | Professional Extermination in Denver, NC
How much harm could a few little bugs do? Denver area property owners know pests can be trouble.
- Pests such as termites and carpenter ants can do extensive damage to your property. At the first signs of trouble, professional extermination is required.
- Pests like roaches can carry harmful germs and bacteria. They will gross out your guests or customers and can make you sick.
- Pests like mosquitos and ticks can carry viruses and diseases that make you very sick.
- Pests like Black Widow and Brown Recluse spiders are venomous and cause infections.
- Pests like ants, bed bugs, and moths can annoy you, your family, and your guests.
If you want to get the most out of your property ownership experience in Denver, NC, you need professional pest exterminators you can trust. Rid-A-Bug is family-owned and operated, with decades of experience helping Denver families and business owners get rid of the pests that annoy them most. If you have a pest problem, call the best - Rid-A-Bug Exterminating.