Rid-A-Bug Exterminating, Inc., was established in 1973 and is a local family-owned company. Founders Linnie L. Roberts and his wife Jerry Ann built this business with a dedication to providing affordable, professional pest control services to the region. Today, that commitment still rings true as Rid-A-Bug serves North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia with a staff of more than 20 pest control technicians.
Linnie and Jerry's son, Marty Roberts, manages rid-a-bug in the North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina area.
"Our Standards are even higher than our customer’s expectations and our competition’s efforts."
- Marty Roberts
- Same-day service available (1-800-682-5901)
- Trusted, effective pest control since 1973
- Fully licensed and insured
- Licensed in NC, SC, and VA
- An active member of the North Carolina Pest Management Association, the National Pest Management Association, and Quality Pro
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, and Visa
- Licensed, Certified and Registered staff – North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- WDIR Accredited Inspectors – North Carolina Pest Management Association
- Quality Pro Certified – National Pest Control Management Association
- NC Wildlife Damage Control Agent – NC Wildlife Commission
- TAP Insulation Certified Installer
Why Choose Us?
Rid-A-Bug offers fast, dependable, effective pest control. Our experienced technicians can respond when you need us most and deliver solutions to take care of your pest problem. We’ve served this region since 1973 and have earned certifications from the North Carolina Department of Agriculture, the National Pest Management Association, the North Carolina Wildlife Commission and the North Carolina Pest Management Association.
Our Advantages Include:
- Same day service (or within 24 hours)
- Weekend and evening service available
- Warrantees available (for retreatment and damage repair)
- Internet discount (Click here to learn more)
- LEED certified treatments available
- Technicians have over 150 years of combined pest control experience
- All technicians registered and/or certified by the state of North Carolina for pest control and wood destroying insects
- We are a local, family-owned company